Kung Fu is an ancient martial art of physical and spiritual development, which originated in the III-IV century B.C. There are a lot of Kung Fu styles. In the "Black Panther" school the basic styles are:
- The Black Panther
- The Black Cat
- Taijiquan (Tai Chi)
- Exercises for strengthening of joints, ligaments, and muscles, as well as for developing and strengthening the body for further trainings.
- Learning the basic techniques (punches, blocks, counters, attack).
- Training on fighting techniques (attack, kata, counter-attacks, grabs, throws).
- Work in pairs, with focus mitts, makiwara, punching ball, and specialized exercise machines.
- Preparation for fighting (gradual body beating), paired fights with one or more opponents.
- Work with weapon.
- Theoretical course: history, ethics, psychology, philosophy, medicine, anatomy, biomechanics, biochemistry.
The learning process is divided into several consecutive steps and streams depending on a student’s level of training. One can start training at any age.
The School preserves traditions and ancient methods of training.